Sunday, September 04, 2005

Oh my...

This comment was for the entry two posts down. Looks like comment spam to me.

Where are Weblogs Inc and Gawker Media's Katrina Appeal ads?
Duncan Riley> I have a great deal of respect for both Nick Denton and Jason Calacanis, and indeed both have provided interesting and thoughtful coverage on the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, but here's a ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a mortgage company san diego site. It pretty much covers mortgage company san diego related information.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Couldn't the guy have tried harder to make it not seem like spam? I mean, "Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! BTW check out my site for san diego mortgages" would definitely make it seem soooo much less spammy. And boost my ego in the process too. This? This is just lame. Who the hell is Calacanis? Why does his name sound so cool?

EDIT (4:58PM): *looks at comments, turns on word verification for comments* Why do people do lame shit like this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home