Saturday, August 06, 2005

Stuff to be done part two

Part one can be found by scrolling down or clicking here.

Below is a list of things I would like to do in this lifetime. Things I think would just be cool to do and would make me feel just that little bit better afterwards; things I might curse myself for not doing when I die but I probably won't; things that I would do if convenient but I won't really be striving towards.

Nice-to-do list:
- Kick/ram/headbutt/bite down a door
- Wrestle a bear and/or big cat
- Meet Lindsay Lohan
- Meet Michael Jackson
- Meet an alien
- Look for Santa Claus
- Visit the Himalayas
- Visit Mars
- Read the Arabic Koran
- Make one of those speeches that are mentioned in history textbooks and documentaries (eg. "I have a dream" [Martin Luther King, Jr.], "Merdeka! Yay!" [Lee Kuan Yew])
- Build a wonder of the world
- Learn magic. Performance magic, not magic like faerie fire or chain lightning, although that kind would be nice to learn too.
- Discover a unified theory of physics

So that's the list, or at least the part of it that I can think of at the moment. That's seems like quite a lot of stuff to do. I wonder why I'm still so bored all the time with all those things to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger SoulKeeper said...

Martin Luther is a very good book, you should read it, the thing is that u find bored is that u chose to be at home being bored and do not want to come out of your comfort zone to do great things outside. "You have a dream", take care!

8:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home