Thursday, June 30, 2005

Where Babies Come From

This is a very nice site I found from the CFC forums. Clicky

George: Wait, I thought that I wasn’t born?

Clarence: Oh George, you don’t understand Chaos Theory at all! When you weren’t born, it caused the creation of a WHOLE DIFFERENT TIMELINE. You not being born caused such a disturbance in space time that it resulted in you being born.

[Rich George lights his cigar with a hundred dollar bill, and then uses his cigar to light another hundred dollar bill on fire.]

George: What?

Clarence: Consequently, in this timeline, you are an extremely rich, yet extremely arrogant aristocrat who is going to learn the true meaning of Christmas tonight by being visited by the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future.

George: This doesn’t make any sense!

Clarence: Don’t get mad at me, George. I’m only here to show you Christmas Present, I can’t change the past.

George: This is the present?


You will click this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home