Saturday, June 25, 2005

Procrastination

...has been with me I believe since secondary school. I have been thinking of starting this blog since April and have only just started it now.
When I was in lower secondary this actually caused me a lot of trouble. I had detention almost every week simply because I did not hand in my homework. Come to think of it, that was terribly lame.
After I left secondary school however it seems this has become much less of a problem. Not because I am any less a procrastinator, but because I just am not rushed for work as much. I predict if this carries on it will go on holding me back from my full potential without me ever doing much about it because, honestly, I can't imagine getting into any serious trouble from procrastinating - most things just are not time critical.

I should do something about this though, shouldn't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home